Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!


I have been inspired lately and chose to create a whole new bunch of Fractal Hearts, a passion of mine I developed over the years. Up until now. they have been sitting in a folder on my computer and I think it is too bad! I would now like to show them to the world and distribute them to those who are interested.

So, if you are looking for an original, unique and beautiful Valentine card to send your loved ones, please write me an e-mail and I will offer you a choice of designs. I can also personalize your Valentine card and send you the artwork ready to be printed, or I can print it for you.

Artwork only (with your text)                                              Unit price:  $7.00
Personalized (with your text)

- Note cards 4.25" x 5.5" -  Folded (ncluding envelope) -    Unit price $10.00
Personalized (with your text)
- Greeting cards 5.5" x 8.5" - Folded (including envelope)    Unit price $18.00

Shipping and Handling: $2.50 per mailing (U.S. delivery Priority Mail)
Shipping for larger orders or foreign countries to be calculated separately

Payment via Paypal

To order, please e-mail to   lybis518@yahoo.com   

Orders to be shipped two or three days after payment has cleared.

More designs on my website: www.bigapplefractals.com 

No comments: