Saturday, May 31, 2014

OUR SOUL IS ONE SOUL




Some time ago you told me that I was “a dream come true”, yet you mentioned the word “imperfections”. If your soul and my soul are one soul, as you told me, then they are alike, identical and perfect. The only “imperfections” are those perceived through prejudices and old programming tainting our ego personalities. This is what triggers our disagreements and hurtful exchanges.” WHEN THE EGO TALKS, the soul has no voice” and this is what has been happening between us since we met. 


If our soul is one soul, it wants to be in peace with itself, in bliss to have found part of itself in someone else’s body. These bodies used by our soul are just an illusion, a “construct” that houses our ego personalities. They are not young and beautiful or old and decadent: they simply don’t exist in our soul’s reality. Yet, they seem to be in charge, shutting down the voice of our soul and making it almost impossible to eliminate this illusory division.


At least this is the way I see it. What I know deep in my heart and soul, it that I recognized the part of my soul that lives within you and I have been longing to reunite with it ever since I’ve met you.


So, let our soul do the talking and let’s forget about the prejudices of our egos. I think that this is the only way you and me (ego personalities) will find peace and happiness with no more duality.


Lydia

No comments: