Tuesday, October 09, 2012

A NEW BEGINNING - cont.



A NEW BEGINNING – cont.

When he came into my life, I was a shadow of myself. My body was aching everywhere for lack of exercise, I had gained a lot of weight and it felt very uncomfortable. I was in limbo, waiting for the 5th dimension to materialize hoping I would have a better and more fulfilling life there.
I was in a relationship with a man for a very long time, but this relationship had ceased to enhance my life. I stayed in it out of boredom and habit, like a bad addiction. I was not “unhappy”, no; I was resigned to this mediocre life and accepted it as my fate, my “karma”, hoping it would finally end with the upcoming new cycle, the New Earth we are all waiting for. My spiritual journey had stopped when I met this man who is the opposite of what I should have aimed for. Why did I stay so long with him? I don’t know. We can always find reasons and justifications to our decisions, and they are all subjective, false, because we know so well how to lie to ourselves.
And then it happened. This new man comes into my life. He is younger than me, handsome, charismatic, and, above all, highly spiritual. He is on a journey that started for him when he was a child. Right from the start, he decided to be my “mentor”, to teach me how to live my life, how to walk every day and loosen my aching muscles, how to meditate and activate the light within. He offered me his friendship and unconditional love.  He told me that we were connected through the heart. I knew he was right, because I recognized him when he first came to my house. There was an unmistakable familiarity. Our souls knew each other! We had met before, in other lives, and here and now, we had to continue what we had started somewhere else. There was a “soul contract” we had to fulfill.

He came to see me regularly, taking me to the park for walks, helping me with my meditations, and, above all, making me aware of the absurdity of my relationship with my then partner, urging me to make the right decision and set myself free. He showed me the real reason why I was still in this relationship:  giving away my power. This was a recurring theme in my life, with all the important men I had relationships with, I always gave away my power and let them control me.

That’s how this man changed my life: I started losing weight, my aches and pains disappeared, and my body came back to life in a way that I was not expecting or even dreamed of! I am now able to walk fast and furious, without any effort! But most importantly, I found the strength to tell my partner that our life as a couple was over. We would stay friends and continue our dialogues, but we were no longer together and so, we would be free to live our lives the way we wanted.
I never felt so good in my life! I was free like a bird, and I had this new friend who made me so happy! I helped him with his projects and proved to be invaluable to him because of my skills which he badly needed. So, there is an exchange and we are fulfilling our soul contract.

There is still a lot of work to be done and we are both committed to keep helping each other, loving each other unconditionally, be there for each other and, above all, to continue our spiritual journey together.
Thank you God for sending this man into my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I do not think I've truly read through something like that before. So wonderful to find someone with unique thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!
Also visit my site ... text messages to get your ex back

Anonymous said...

An excellent post, providing something good to read,it's just good to came across the post on hand sets and its features.